There’s a fine balance between creating content and creating great content. Content marketing isn’t just about building links or writing as many keyworded blogs as possible to improve rankings. Content marketing is a highly targeted, well-thought out approach to speaking to your leads, inviting them to your home (your website) and converting them to customers.
Every piece of content you create should have a purpose.
In this guide, you’ll learn to create effective content by mastering:
- How to determine your buyer personas and what types of content will resonate
- How to assess your current marketing to determine where to best spend your time
- How to match your content to the buying cycle of your buyer personas
- How to develop a content marketing calendar to stay on track
- How to put all the content marketing pieces together in an easy-to-implement plan to convert more leads to customers